The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Friday, 7 October 2011

Flirty Friday


Indulging in a little online shopping last night I purchased some vintage Sandra Marton books. I have most of her back catalogue stored away in my M&B box along with some of my all time favourite category romances from Abby Green, Natalie Anderson, Jennie Lucas and Sharon Kendrick. So opening up Pandora's box I thought I would share with you some of its rich pickings for a flirty Friday.

Abby Green Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress
The opening chapters to this book are some of my all time favourite reads.  Abby's hero is delicious and the scene where he realises that he fancies his secretary is smouldering.

Natalie Anderson Caught on Camera with the CEO
I love everything Natalie Anderson writes but this book is a particular favourite amongst many favourites. A great meet cute is followed by a spectacular kiss and the hero is to die for. Serious sparks fly between the H&H on every page.

Kathleen O'Brien A Forgotten Magic
This book is so poignant. I have always found it a breathtaking read. Packed with emotion, sadness and longing it is a real weepy.

Jennie Lucas The Innocent's Dark Seduction
One of the best 'black moments' that I have ever read features in this book. It cuts through the heart and leaves you breathless. From begining to end this story races along and is punctuated with dark emotions and intense chemistry between the H&H.

Sandra Marton The Sexiest Man Alive
My all time favourite. The book I will never throw away. I love everything about it from the characters to their story. From the first meet cute sparks fly and the H&H go up in flames.
Mary Lyons Hurricane
The first M&B I bought at a school bazaar when I was really too young to have it. As it was my first I have kept it all this time.  It's falling apart and the pages are yellowing but it was the story that sparked the love affair between me and M&B.

Finally my friend Raven McAllan's debut novel Wallsflowers Don't Wilt was released today.  A big congratulations to her for making her dream come through. You can purchase it from www.breathlesspress.com.  


So good night dear people. Tomorrow is an early start to cheer on the boys in green. 
Until next Friday when hopefully we will still be celebrating. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment