The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Friday, 21 October 2011

Frantic Friday

I stand on the precipice of a very hectic and frantic six weeks. I have no idea how I will get it all done.
And in the mist of all this madness I have signed up again for nanowrimo. 

Am I mad? Of course I am. I have hope in myself that I will be able to write two novels at the same time, write 76 college assignments and execute them, complete one art project and promote my short published on November 25th.

I love nanowrimo. I think it is a delicious concept and wonderfully conceived. I enjoyed every crazy, frenetic second of it last year.  They had campwrimo during the summer but I could not take part then. I would really be disappointed if I couldn't manage November.
Check it out http://www.nanowrimo.org/. Better still take part - I assure you, you won't regret it.

I will try. I will try. I will try.

I will be posting my progress here fingers crossed!

LOL

I'm filling out my book details at the moment and composing my dedication - what fun!! One of my crit partners Doris received her cover art for her short this week -
I love it. It is absolutely gorgeous and I'm sure you agree really tempting! Congratulations Doris.  

I can't wait to see the cover art for the Anthology in which my short features.  So exciting.

And to make a frantic Friday more frisky here is an excerpt from my short -

There were whores in Polynesia and streetwalkers in Shanghai who could get you off for a few dollars and a quick fuck on a dirty mattress, and it would be great sex. He could get a hot stiff ride for free in any bar in any port in any land with a coast. But nothing, absolutely nothing could match making love to the most beautiful innocent beauty that lay beside him. She had ruined him for life.


My lastest distraction Mike Vogel staring in Pan Am

And today I bought this man's book -

Yummy


And when it's all too much I like to indulge in a little of this....



So many delicious men....so little time!
Until next week folks...keep dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, thanks Allannah. I'm super excited to have it :-)

    Yummy pics and not long now until your story is released!

    ReplyDelete