The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Friday, 11 November 2011

Fast Pass Friday

Shush! Look what I have.  My first cover - which is really cool. Hopefully there will be many more to come. So my story will be released in a fortnights time and I am really excited.  I hope it is successful. 

You should be careful what you wish for - how true those words are. What happens when your dream comes true?  Is it no longer a dream or does it become work (nice work if you can get it!) 

Ultimately you make new goals relating to the dream.  YOU DREAM BIGGER. 

I look forward to the moment I have all the time in the world to devote my life to my dream. At the moment I can't see the wood from the trees because of the work load I am under but it is well to remember that everything has a shelf life.
Joy passes.
Sadness passes.
Work passes.
Leisure passes.
Life passes.
Don't let life pass you by!
And remember love doesn't pass - and as I firmly believe in love a little motto that always cheers me on....

'If it is meant for you it will not pass you by.'

Keep dreaming and living folks.

1 comment: