The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Friday, 4 November 2011

Feet Dragging Friday

I've been bold and missed a Friday but you'll have to forgive me again for that. I'm procrastinating today - surfing the web and spending a useless hour designing my business card when I should have been doing a million other things.

NaNoWriMo began this week and so far I have written a grand total of 943 words. NaNo tell me I'll be done by May 30th! Oh the shame! It's bound to get worse as my day job workload goes into melt down from Monday.  I must be good and achieve a decent word count this weekend. I love the NaNo experience and would hate to fail.

In my writing cave chapter two of 'princey' is roughly finished and chapter three needs a good clean up which is being but aside in favour of my NaNo offering.

The Best Part of Breaking Up is an Australian offering with a rough and tough cowboy being tamed by a not to shy flying vet.  I've always wanted to write a story set in the outback so the November writing challenge is a good time to test the notion. 

My hero is Rafe McGraw a true Alpha Male who has little time for women playing at a man's job - he will learn!

My heroine is a little out of her depth but she is determined not to let the all important Rafe McGraw know it.


When they get together it will be sensational!

It's a pity I can't use the words in here towards my word count - see there I go again procrastinating - to get me in the mood I 'm listening to a little of this

and this


They have absolutely nothing to do with the Australian Outback but I'm enjoying listening to them anyway.

Perhaps by next Friday I will have reached the NaNo target - anyone want to bet on that?

1 comment:

  1. Super sexy hero!!! She's alright too. LOL!
    Get writing!

    ReplyDelete