The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

A New Year

2013 is only a day old and already I'm feeling more positive. The year just gone was at times hard work, sometimes a lot of fun and threw up a lot of surprises.  The year to come is already a busy one with an important wedding to attend, a bachelorette party to organise, a club to run and a new job to start. Among all these events I must find the time to write and thirty-seven hours after the bells tolled in the New Year I have a new story published with my writer friends over at the Nuthouse called 'Wine & Nine',  I  have edited eight chapters of my WIP, signed up for Sexy Snippets and begun constructing my Valentine's Day short. All and all a good start.  If I have one resolution this year it is to get 50k published.  I better crack on with it. Happy New Year Folks :).

No comments:

Post a Comment