The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 24 February 2013

#Sexy Snippets The Best Part of Breaking Up

I'm editing my NaNoWriMo work and telling myself that I SHALL submit it for consideration. My gumption has deserted me a little but I'm not one to be frightened off and I will fight my own doubt and just do it.  My friend is reading the ms at the moment and doesn't want to finish it because she likes it so much which is of no use to me at all (flattering) but really useless :)

Snippet


"Let me get the tent up," he said.
"Is that a euphemism." She wiggled her eyebrows at him.
Rafe groaned, hooked a finger into the waistband of her panties and pulled her in close.
"I want to make love to you now. I'm so excited it will be rough and fast and probably awful. I think we should slow down a little. Put up the tent and try to enjoy this with a little comfort."
Jenna rolled her eyes, "There's mister old fashioned emerging again." She arched on her toes and whispered against Rafe's ear.
"I might want it fast and rough."



Please click on the picture to follow the other authors in this blog hop.  




12 comments:

  1. Oh a sexy Snippet for sure. Want to read the rest of this! Well done for completing or winning NANO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fab :) well done for deciding to submit it. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, yep sometimes fast and rough is just what is needed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go submit it! Great snippet, fun and sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this. I like it very much. Edit and submit it, girl. I'm waiting to read something else from you soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a girl who knows what she wants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurry up with this one. I hope she gets what she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alannah, this a very sexy snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexy snippet! Sometimes fast and raw is the best way. :)

    ReplyDelete