The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 4 August 2013

#7 Sexy Snippets

Today's snippet comes from my free read over on the Nuthouse blog as part of our free stories based on the circus.   This story wrote itself which is a rare and beautiful thing. I know I love it because I keep rereading it and forget that I wrote it.  You'll have to forgive me for thinking it's good :)

I called it the 'Boy the Tiger Ate'  and though it's short part of me would like to flesh out the story and make it into a full length tale.


"I've felt you watch me. It's turned me on." She shucked out of her bottoms, came to stand right in front of him and reached for him again.
Giuseppe caught her hand in one of his big calloused palms.
"I am a monster," he whispered.

"Because you survived the tiger? Don't you know that makes you a God? These are the marks of a warrior. A boy so strong he was eaten by a tiger and lived." Cathy placed her soft lips on a bite scar over his right nipple.



Read more sexy snippets by clicking the image above. 


The Boy the Tiger Ate will be available to read shortly over on the Nuthouse Scribblers blog. In the mean time you may enjoy the other free reads available there by the authors of the Nuthouse. 


2 comments: