The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 16 February 2014

#7SexySnippets UnRequited

My snippet is late today :(( after some technical difficulties. My seven sentences comes from my WIP 'Unrequited'  a story about loving someone you'll probably never get to have.  


Imbued with limitless adrenalin carrying her upstairs was easy.  Letting her go for even a second longer than was necessary was not.  She hadn’t been out of his arms since she had instigated that mad, unexpected kiss.

   ‘Stop being so damn noble and macho!’ her words still spoke in his ears. He had no intention of being noble now. Every thought in his head was indecent. He was going to be macho.  He was a macho guy and he was going to rock her world.


Visit the other sexy snippets over on the Nuthouse blog.  

2 comments:

  1. i think he can rock my world as well please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I had a shiver down my spine at the end there.

    ReplyDelete