The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 9 March 2014

#SexySnippets The Boy the Tiger Ate

My seven sexy snippets come from a short free read that featured on the Nuthouse blog during the summer. It just slipped from my fingertips with no effort at all and is one of those pieces that when I read it back I forget I wrote it. One of my favourites and maybe just maybe I'll elongate it and make it into a full story at some point.

The Boy the Tiger Ate is a circus story about the lost souls that inhabit its world and how love can be found anywhere.

Giuseppe didn't utter a word as she undressed in front of him. His throat was desert dry as she swayed and shimmied towards him, her body creamy, silken and exposed to his hungry gaze. He had seen dirty postcards of women but reality was so much better.
"I've felt you watch me. It's turned me on." She shucked out of her bottoms, came to stand right in front of him and reached for him again.
Giuseppe caught her hand in one of his big calloused palms.
"I am a monster," he whispered.
"Because you survived the tiger? Don't you know that makes you a God? These are the marks of a warrior. A boy so strong he was eaten by a tiger and lived." Cathy placed her soft lips on a bite scar over his right nipple.

The full story is free to read on the Nuthouse blog
http://thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-boy-tiger-ate-by-alannah-harte.html#.Uxjbgvl_s1I 


Read the other sexy snippets by clicking on the image below.





7 comments:

  1. A beautiful blend of sexual and emotional tension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved that story of yours. You should def make it longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Definitely going to download a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the title hooked me. A beautiful clip, full of sensuality and pure emotion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely snippet, slow and sexy> I loved this story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely snippet. I remember reading this when you first posted it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this story, and the snippet is great

    ReplyDelete