The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 23 March 2014

#SexySnippets The Honest Truth

Sometimes I wonder about my brain. Last week I was doing a spring clean of this blog and thought to add my free reads that have featured over on the Nuthouse Scribblers blog here. I thought I had been very good, remembering all that I had written, for different occassions that the Nuthouse do free reads.  Then this morning I came across one I forgot to include. Shock. Horror. It was one of my favourites too. Sometimes I love how my head creates these amazing worlds, worlds where I can get lost and hopefully readers will too. My seven sexy snippets come from my free read from Valentine's Day 2013 called The Honest Truth where all the stories were set on a train. I love old steam trains and stories set upon them. Obviously Murder on the Orient Express is a firm favourite but Hitchcock's 'The Lady Vanishes' both the 1938 and the 1979 versions are great movies and I adore the Chanel No. 5 advertisement with Audrey Tautou


The Honest Truth is a short story about Lexi who is sent off on a train trip across Europe by her grandmother in the hopes that she might meet her soul mate but things aren't quite what they seem and sometimes when you go searching for something you discover it was at home all along... 

She took the daring teddy from him and took three steps into the tiny ensuite attached to her compartment. 
It didn't take long. The red lace covered her breasts and mound but she was bare everywhere else and the three small triangles where transparent. William was in his boxers when she stepped out. 
"Rarr," he simply said. Lexi blushed to the roots of her hair. "Jesus Lexi you're hotter than a firecracker lit at both ends." 

You can read the full story here by clicking the free reads tab or on The Nuthouse Scribblers 
Blog 

Visit the other participating authors by clicking the image below :)


4 comments: