The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Saturday, 9 August 2014

#sexysnippets My Sheikh

While procrastinating between finishing my college sweethearts story my new sheikh story kept nudging me. This sheikh of mine is demanding to be heard!! This week my seven sentences come from 'Forgetting  to Remember You" my story about the archaeologist and the sheikh. 

Rahim let go of her waist and she landed delicately on a pair of six inch, silver, sequined heels.This woman was a harlot.Her place was in a harem not giving him advice on one of the most important programmes of government his country had ever had."Then may the Gods help you Eliza. I fully intend to protect myself where you are concerned."  He gripped her chin with his long fingers. "You may never need to fight off gangs of white slave traders but you will have to fight me."  His mouth hovered over hers. 

I do love a Sheikh :)  and he'll keep me company while waiting for my story with Evernight Publishing to be released. 

Please check out the other participating authors on the Nuthouse Blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, who doesn't love a sheikh ;-) Fab snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing snippet. I want to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete