The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 26 October 2014

#sexysnippets #thenuthousescribblers #Forgetting to Remember You

Hola from a very sunny Lanzarote this morning. My internet connection is shocking so excuse me for posting so late today and for a not so sexy snippet.  Nanowrimo begins next weekend and I am planning my outline for my sexy sheikh while lying at the beach :)  I have a few words written for this story and I'm sharing them here today more of  a teaser than a sexy snippet (sorry xx)

Background
Rahim has employed Eliza to excavate one of the most important ancient sites in his kingdom. He hopes to create a tourism industry that will bring prosperity to his people but he has enemies that want rid of him and they will quickly discover that his one weakness is the western woman he has employed as lead archaeologist on the dig.  

Snippet.



"The cavalry have arrived," Rahim sneered and she saw the grimace turn to a scowl on his face. 
"Get your things Now! My men aren't interested in protecting us in this weak site." 
"You're overreacting."
Rahim grabbed Eliza's elbow and shook it, "They have injured thirty people today. It would have been many more if they weren't so amateurish with making their bomb. It won't be long for them to figure out that a woman like you would be a prize possession."

Please follow the other authors participating in sexy snippets over on the nuthouse blog.  
 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh. I love the tension and I want more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lovely sense of tension in this snippet....also Rahim sounds sexy already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the power play this is pointing to. That they are not yet in accord with who has the balance of power in the relationship. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete