The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Best Part of Breaking Up

The Real Deal

The Real Deal

Sunday, 18 January 2015

Forgetting to Remember You #sexysnippets #wip

My seven sexy snippets come from my current wip about the sheikh and the archaeologist :) 

Sheikh Rahim has been living in my head for at least twenty years and my undergraduate degree was partially in archaeology - that's the inspiration.

It's one of the few stories I've plotted out properly. Usually I write by the seat of my pants but I've been dreaming about this guy so long that the detail is very much there - that's the plotting :)

In this scene the H&H have survived many dangerous, life threatening situations and they are now safe in the sheikh's desert palace. Eliza has been 'prepared' by the local tribes women before presentation to Rahim. This involves exotic oils, scents, henna inking, beautiful silks......see where I'm going with this :D



 
Every feminist instinct in Eliza wished to rebel. Every feminine instinct within her wished to relish the feeling of  silk on her argon oiled skin. Her feet and hands had been delicately tattooed with beautiful, whimsical and intricate henna art. The women of the harem had arranged her hair in tumbling curls embellished with beads and ribbons. She lifted her kohl lined eyes to the tent's entrance as Rahim's shadow appeared, tall and broad outside. They had prepared her for him, she understood that now. It was inevitable, from the beginning, from that first encounter in the hot house, on a snowy English night, and she was ready now in the dense heat of the desert.




Read the other sexy snippets from contributing authors...click the image below to see the full list :)

http://thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk/p/sexy-snippets.html?zx=f536cc2465d28885#.VLruTv5ybZ4


3 comments:

  1. Lovely. I am wondering what will happen next? Will she wilt in his arms as if she were a beautiful flower or might she pick up the nearest brass incense burner and throw it at him. I very much like the sound of this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sensuous snippet, promising so much more. Great stuff, Alannah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sensual descriptions. I'm right there in the tent with her waiting for the elusive Sheikh. Come on. Finish this story already!!!

    ReplyDelete